Quest Service Group - Garden City, NY
Date Posted: February 23, 2022
Job Location: Toledo, OH
Quest Service Group is hiring full time shift leaders/managers and team members for retail store remodeling projects. As a shift leader/manager you will lead a team of merchandisers in a big box retail environment. Problem solving skills, reliability, and a can-do, positive attitude are essential. As a team member you will execute remodels and capital projects at big box retail stores. Team tasks may include skating fixtures, movement of steel racking and beams, building fixtures, adjusting shelving, moving product, pricing product, and setting merchandise to a new Plan-o-gram/Modular. We currently have multiple openings.
What we provide:
· Up to $20 per hour plus overtime of up to $30.00 per hour
· Full time employment – minimum of 40 hours per week plus available overtime
· Consistent work schedule every week
· Hiring bonus, Attendance/Travel bonus, Merit bonuses
· Opportunity to quickly advance based on performance, attendance, and attitude
· Company paid hotel stays
· Daily per diem for overnight stays loaded on debit card
· Gas Card
· Travel Pay
· Vacation Pay, Sick Pay, Paid Holidays
· Health Insurance / Dental Insurance / Life Insurance
· 401k with company match
· Referral Program
What we require of a shift leader/manager:
· A positive, high-energy and hard-working individual.
· At least one year of remodel/reset experience in a leadership role at big box retail environments.
· The ability to lead by example, work alongside and manage a team of up to 17 associates.
· Must be able to teach and train associates on all aspects of the job, including MOD/planogram work, fixture skating/building and warehouse racking.
· The ability to follow and enforce all policy, procedures, and safety guidelines.
· The ability to interact with clients and team members in an efficient, respectful, and professional manner.
· Must be able to travel regionally.
· Must be able to work overnight.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and your own reliable vehicle.
What we require of a team member:
· At least 1 year of remodel/reset experience at hardware, discount, or big box retail environments.
· Experience merchandising, reading planograms/schematics with the assembly and movement of steel racking, fixtures and beams.
· Basic hand tool knowledge (drills and manual tools). Carpentry/handyman background a plus.
· Meet physical requirements such as but not limited to: lift up to 50 pounds, lift above shoulder level, climb ladders, and stand up to 10 hours on concrete surfaces.
· Must be able to travel and stay in a hotel.
· Must be able to work overnights
· Ability to interact with client(s) and team members in a professional manner.
· Self-motivated, hard worker willing to learn
· Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable car.
About Quest Service Group
Quest Service Group is a national retail service company that provides a broad range of in-store remodeling, merchandising, and reset services to leading retailers and product.
We are an equal opportunity employer F/M/D/V.
Full timeApply Now